You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 6 April.
The forms are:
- Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur);
- Tier 1 (General);
- Tier 1 (Investor;
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) ;
- Tier 1 (Post study work) – form removed because this category has closed to new applicants;
- Tier 2;
- Tier 4 (General);
- Tier 4 (Child);
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker);
- PBS Dependant;
- FLR(O) (to extend your stay);
- FLR(BUS) (to extend your stay in specific categories); and
- TOC (to transfer a visa to a new passport).
The new forms will be published on 5 April because 6 April is a public holiday in the UK. We published amended Immigration Rules on 15 March 2012, along with some casino online
policy guidance documents to explain the changes and help you use the new forms.
You should use the new forms from 6 April 2012. But if you apply on the previous version of a form, we will accept it up to and including 27 April 2012.
If you submit an application on or after 6 April 2012, we will consider it under the revised Immigration Rules which take effect on 6 April, regardless of which version of a form you use.