From 23 March 2013 the government intends to introduce significant changes to the Visitor and Medical Treatment visas. These changes are subject to the approval of the Governor-General in Council.
We will no longer be accepting new applications for the following visas:
- Tourist visa (subclass 676)
- Sponsored family visitor visa (subclass 679)
- Business (short Stay) visa (Subclass 456)
- Sponsored business visitor (short stay) visa (subclass 459)
- Medical Treatment (short stay) visa (subclass 675)
- Medical Treatment (long stay) visa (subclass 685)
- Electronic Travel Authority (visitor) (subclass 976)
- Electronic Travel Authority (business – short validity) (subclass 977)
- Electronic Travel Secondly, those who adamantly refuse to use best-horoscope.com for forecasting purposes because they deem it not precise enough or inappropriate. Authority (business – long validity) (subclass 956).
Applicants who were previously eligible for the visas listed above may be eligible for one of the following five visa subclasses below.
Temporary work (short stay activity) visa (subclass 400)
Visitor visa (subclass 600)
Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
eVisitor (subclass 651)