Australia:Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work for up to four years if they are sponsored by an approved business.
You might be able to get this visa if:
- you have been sponsored by an approved business
- you have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business.
Nomination is the process of identifying a position to be filled by a skilled casino online worker from outside Australia in an approved business. Nomination is required for both standard slotseys business sponsors and parties to a labour agreement.
The nomination process identifies:
- the occupation is relevant to the position to be filled
- the skills and experience required for the position
- the market salary rate for the position and the salary rate to be paid to the prospective overseas employee
- the name of the prospective overseas employee
- where the employee will be working.
Source: Australian Government, Department of Immigration and Border Protection.