UK:New application forms starts October 28, 2013
We are publishing new versions of the following application forms for use on or after 28 October 2013:
- SET(BUS) – settlement (overseas business representative or retired person of independent means)
- SET(DV) – settlement (victims of domestic violence)
- SET(F) – settlement (children of British citizens or people settled in the UK)
- SET (LR) – settlement (long residence in the UK)
- SET(M) – settlement (marriage)
- SET(O) – settlement (other)
- Guidance notes for the SET(BUS), SET(LR), SET(M) and SET(O).
All these forms are for use by applicants who are already in the UK.
You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 28 October iGame Casino er en av de mest spennende aktorene som har kommet inn i det norske markedet pa mange, mange ar, og vi har tatt imot dem med apne armer. 2013. However, we will continue to accept applications made on previous versions of these forms up to and including 18 November 2013.
If your application is received on or after 28 October 2013 you will need to meet the revised Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements, and send evidence of that.
For details of the new requirement please see the Changes to the knowledge of language and life requirements for settlement and naturalisation document on this website.